Fine quality tea from japan
1. Pour hot water into a bowl with the whisk in. This will warm the bowl and soften the whisk, to prevent it from snapping.
4. Fill the bowl with 80 - 100 ml of hot water (pour in gently down the side of the bowl)
2. Pour the hot water away.
5. Whisk back and forth as if drawing a circle to mix in the matcha.
3. Put a teaspoon of matcha tea powder ( approx. 1.5g) into the bowl (ideally through a strainer).
6. After mixing, create a foam by whisking briskly in a vertical zig zag motion.